The Roman historian Tacitus, tries to inform the audience about his glorious Roman Empire. Unfortunately the Celtic warrior Mulch, turns up to ensure a balanced view of how the superior Roman army subjugated the Celts.
At the end of the story, both sides agree that the Roman invasion ended in a new era of peace for Great Britain.
BRING YOUR ASSEMBLY TO LIFE WITH DRAMA
- THE SCRIPT ? Which can be performed by as few as 10 or any number of children
- This Download includes both backing and rehearsal tracks so that even a non-music teacher can rehearse the children.
- A piano libretto Music Score.
- A reduced Art Pack for the costumes.
- A simple Fact Sheet giving the real historical facts.
This is a mini version of the parent show, including three songs.
Another example of how we are trying to make your life easier.