Henry VIII needed a male heir. His wife of 20 years, Catherine of Aragon, was ageing, and he fell in love with Anne Boleyn whom he was confident would give him that heir. As Rome would not grant him a divorce, he planned to set up his own church. This is a simple and light hearted love story about his affair with Anne that led to the birth of the Church of England.
- The script which can be performed by as few as 10 or any number of children
- This Download includes both backing and rehearsal tracks so that even a non-music teacher can rehearse the children.
- A piano libretto Music Score.
- A reduced Art Pack for the costumes.
- A simple Fact Sheet giving the real historical facts.
- In fact a mini version of the parent show, including three songs.
- Another example of how we are trying to make your life easier.
This is a mini version of the parent show, including three songs.
Another example of how we are trying to make your life easier.