The Victorian Historian
The story is about two Victorian rogues, the old and wily villain, Mr. Lightfoot, and his partner in crime, a young pickpocket, Samantha. She attempts to rob a passing toff, who turns out to be the world-renowned engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
Taking pity on the unfortunate pair, Isambard invites them along to the opening of a new railway station where Queen Victoria and Prince Albert will be appearing.
BRING YOUR ASSEMBLY TO LIFE WITH DRAMA
Which can be performed by as few as 10 or any number of children
- This Download includes both backing and rehearsal tracks so that even a non-music teacher can rehearse the children.
- A piano libretto Music Score.
- A reduced Art Pack for the costumes.
- A simple Fact Sheet giving the real historical facts.
- In fact a mini version of the parent show, including three songs.
- Another example of how we are trying to make your life easier.
This is a mini version of the parent show, including three songs.
Another example of how we are trying to make your life easier.