1066, King Edward dies and Harold is elected king. The problem is he promised the throne to William, who invades and meets Harold for battle at Hastings.
BRING YOUR ASSEMBLY TO LIFE WITH DRAMA
- The Script ? which can be performed by as few as 10 or any number of children
- This Download includes both backing and rehearsal tracks so that even a non-music teacher can rehearse the children.
- A piano libretto Music Score.
- A reduced Art Pack for the costumes.
- A simple Fact Sheet giving the real historical facts.
This is a mini version of the parent show, including three songs.
Another example of how we are trying to make your life easier.